Customer Success Lead - 100% Remote (EMEA Region)
About the Role
This position will begin as a hybrid role, where you’ll first be brought up to speed as a Senior Customer Success Manager while working towards becoming a people manager within the CSM team at Time Doctor. Starting out as a Senior CSM, you will manage our top-tier of large accounts in your territory and work to gain the trust, loyalty and long-term partnership of Time Doctor clients. You will aim to provide a top-notch customer experience from initial onboarding and product training to ongoing QBRs, feature updates and involvement in our Customer Advisory and Marketing Programs. The primary focus of the Senior CSM is the adoption, growth and retention of our largest clients, while moving towards becoming a leader within CS is the eventual goal and path for this role.
- Launch your path at TD in a dual role as Senior CSM while at the same time training with the VP of CS & Support to grow into a team & people management role.
- Get acquainted with CS quarterly goals, client lists, reporting dashboards, customer marketing programs and assist in expanding team processes & leading by example.
- Own, maintain, grow and build upon your book of Tier 1 accounts through frequent engagement (emails, zoom calls, etc.).
- Drive a successful customized onboarding of Time Doctor to help customers realize the business value of our products and how we can best support them.
- Form strategic relationships with key stakeholders to understand your customer’s business within their industry and develop strategic roadmaps to expand their account.
- Lead ongoing client calls via Zoom throughout their experience including: Intro Discovery & Diagnosis, Onboarding & Training Plan, Owner, Admin, Manager and End User Trainings, QBRs, Product/Feature Updates and Marketing/Advisory calls.
- Closely monitor the health of all clients including contractions, product issues/requests, adoption of end users and overall satisfaction with Time Doctor.
- Partner closely with cross departmental teams to share client feedback, escalate urgent issues and contribute to wider team/company project plans.
- Organically move into a management role within the Customer Success team and act as a leader within Time Doctor.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of strategic customer success or account management experience.
- 2+ years as manager, head or director of a Customer Success or Account Management team.
- Experience interfacing with executives and navigating customer organizational structures.
- Experience owning a book of business of high revenue clients requiring high-touch engagement.
- Proven track record of expanding client accounts, improving retention rates and growing adoption.
- Acted as a product expert in a similar role/company, provided product overviews/training and partnered closely with a Product team.
- Participated in cross-departmental processes and projects with teams such as: Sales, Support, Product, Engineering, Marketing, etc.
- Experience working remotely is a plus.
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem-solving, upselling and closing skills.
- Comfortable using Zoom, Slack, Jira, Support desk and Project Management tools.
- Management experience at a SaaS platform
This is a full-time, 100% remote position that will allow you to work from anywhere.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our vision is to be the most trusted time-tracking and productivity application for remote teams. We help companies and employees do their best work. We are looking for people passionate about spreading the practice of remote work with all of the benefits that come with it. We believe that office life is antiquated, that geography should not limit your career prospects, and that people should be able to work from wherever they want.
We’re a diverse global team of over 100 people working 100% remotely in over 30 different countries. We’re looking for innovative team members ready to help us modernize remote work. Learn more about us here - https://www.timedoctor.com/about-us.html