Product Growth Manager - 100% Remote
About the Role
Time Doctor, a leading provider of remote productivity software, is in search of a top notch Product Growth Manager to maximize the potential of our customer acquisition and activation efforts. Under the leadership of our VP of Growth, Growth Product Manager will develop strategies for the optimization of the customer acquisition and activation part of the customer lifecycle. The Product Growth Manager will also be responsible for leading experimentation along with data driven decision making to drive our product to the next level of scale, impact and profitability.
Collaborate with a cross functional team of engineers and designers to skyrocket trial and onboard period, with delightful but yet friendly customer experience.
Manage the ideation, prioritization and execution of product acquisition and activation initiatives.
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative data on user behavior for segmentation and experimentation in order to discover areas of opportunity.
- Identify what behaviors drive the most value in order to maximize conversion rates across the acquisition and activation parts of the funnel
- Take full responsibility of experimenting a set of acquisition and activation tactics from inception to implementation.
- Collect and document requirements, play a key role in performance metrics, and craft the user experience.
- Demonstrate and communicate experiment projects to maximum clarity with respect to its intended resolution and expected impact to the business.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years experience as a Product Manager in a Growth team, preferably in a startup environment.
- Expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how prospects interact with our website.
- Superb means identifying growth opportunities and executing on projects to drive Acquisition.
- Excellent English and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience running A/B tests, evaluating results and leading post launch optimization.
- Flexibility to accommodate off hours calls with other geographic locations.
- Data Fluency and SQL knowledge to self serve data questions.
- The ability to work autonomously, by focusing on the outcomes amidst competing priorities.
- Experience working remotely is a plus.
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem-solving, conflict resolution, and program management skills, with a focus on translating business requirements into technological solutions.
- Comfortable using JIRA, Slack, Stripe, G-Suite and video email platforms.
- Experience Serving customers with 1,000+ employees.
- Experience with AppCues is a plus
This is a full-time, 100% remote position that will allow you to work from anywhere.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our vision is to be the most trusted time-tracking and productivity application for remote teams. We help companies and employees do their best work. We are looking for people passionate about spreading the practice of remote work with all of the benefits that come with it. We believe that office life is antiquated, that geography should not limit your career prospects, and that people should be able to work from wherever they want.
We’re a diverse global team of over 100 people working 100% remotely in over 30 different countries. We’re looking for innovative team members ready to help us modernize remote work. Learn more about us here - https://www.timedoctor.com/abo...