Time Doctor, the world’s leading productivity solution for remote teams, is always seeking talented Software Developers. This job posting is an open application for engineers who are interested in joining our team. We might not always have an open role that perfectly matches your unique set of skills. However, Time Doctor’s recruitment group reviews these applications regularly to assess fit and opportunity.
- Create elegant and well-tested code that’s easy to maintain and ensures high performance at scale
- Collaborate and contribute as part of a team that includes product managers, designers, and front-end engineers
- Use your combined product and engineering mindset to have an impact on how we’re able to continually improve our products from a functional and scale perspective
- Continually learn and research engineering trends to ensure that we’re always using the most appropriate technology available
- Work alongside a very talented and well-respected technology team
- At least 4 years of professional web app development experience
- At least 3 years frontend development experience
- 3+ years of Angular development experience in various positions
- Expert at Angular10
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS with an understanding of responsive design
- Experience with NodeJS, NPM (Yarn), and Webpack
- Experience with Agile development methods, especially Scrum
- Strong knowledge in object-oriented principles and front-end patterns
- Experience delivering and maintaining applications
- Expertise in CSS and HTML
- Strong MongoDB experience, ideally with some sharding experience
- Experience with test-driven development and continuous delivery, ideally in a product-focused SaaS environment
- Experience working with AWS (S3, SQS, Redshift, Lambda), Google BigQuery, GCP, Redis, Heroku is desirable
- Must be a self-starter, can adapt to the use of new technology, able to multitask, and able to work independently.
About Time Doctor
We are an insights company! A diverse global team of over 130+ people working 100% remotely in over 30+ different countries. Our vision is to be the most trusted time-tracking and productivity application for remote teams. We believe that remote teams can be more effective than office-based teams, that geography shouldn’t limit your career prospects, and that people should be able to work from wherever they want. We help companies and employees do their best work. Better by the second!
Check out our Career Page here: https://www.timedoctor.com/jobs.html