This job is a front-line level general management role. It is a high- impact, quota- carrying, indirect sales management position that plays an integral role in the success of the overall company.
You will be responsible for the go-to- market strategy, operations, and revenue globally across all geographic regions. All partner-based routes to market are in scope, including systems integrators, technology partners, and value-added re-sellers.
You will build the team from the ground. That means that this is an individual contributor role that will allow you to build, execute, and show results, then grow and manage a team. We will have a growing team focused on partner strategy and the execution of programs that grow our impact and partner network.
You will be expected to work cross- functionally and collaborate with the sales, customer success, marketing, service, and product teams to build a fully-integrated channel partner ecosystem.
To get this job, you need to be great at:
● Quota responsibility for overlay revenue across defined partner channels.
● Managing programs to maximize sales revenue, and touching and influencing revenue from across all channel partners.
● Collaborating with the sales teams to provide partners that add value to our current and prospective customers.
● Identifying incremental opportunities and assisting in current sales pursuits.
● Building business plans with designated partners to create positive outcomes for our customers, the partner organizations, and Time Doctor overall.
● Creating and driving Time Doctor channel programs, including assisting with program definitions, oversight, pricing, and channel resources.
● Working cross- functionally to develop channel marketing programs, create partner portals, partner product certifications and training, collateral, and so on.
● Diligently measuring and communicating progress towards achieving targeted business results.
● Identifying obstacles and associated remediation plans.
You must have:
● At least 5 five years of experience in successful senior business development within the SaaS space.
● A history of hiring, enabling, and scaling high- performance, global teams.
● Strong experience and expertise in leading and collaborating with cross-functional teams at all levels, ranging from individual contributors to executives.
● A strong track record in defining and aligning global channel partner, sales strategies and programs to maximize reseller customer impact and revenue performance.
● A history of documented revenue growth in complex business environments directly attributable to the channel partner program.
● A high level of communication skills, both written and verbal.
● The aptitude and desire to build high-performing teams.
As a team player that is goal-oriented and confident, you must demonstrate an ability to get things done, manage multiple stakeholders both internally and externally, build consensus, and resolve conflict in a highly collaborative manner.
Click on “Apply to Position” below and submit all the requirements listed. This is a critical, high- level role, so we will only be responding to applications that meet all the requirements mentioned above.
This is a job for a channels and alliances manager / partnerships manager / alliances manager / 100%-remote / work-from-home / virtual position.
About Our Company
Our vision is to be the most trusted time-tracking and productivity application for remote teams. We want to help companies know if their remote teams are working productively.
We develop and market Time Doctor, a time-tracking and productivity tool. Our software is used by individuals and teams to track time spent on tasks and to monitor computer activity. Time Doctor can take screenshots while a person is working, monitor keyboard and mouse activity, and track website and application usage.
We have a team of over 80 people working 100% remotely in 31 different countries.
Learn more about us here: