About the Role
Time Doctor, the world’s leading productivity solution for remote teams, is seeking a talented SEO Specialist to support Time Doctor’s acquisition strategy. If you have a foundation in SEO and can build meaningful relationships to earn great backlinks, you’ll want to read on.
Your focus will be reaching out to high-authority websites and blogs to earn quality links that improve Time Doctor’s visibility in search engine result pages (SERPs). You will also execute on recurring projects to improve the organic search performance of Time Doctor blog content.
- Execute backlink acquisition strategies that positively impact organic rankings in alignment with overall marketing goals.
- Optimize older blog posts according to best practices, including internal linking and/or on-page SEO methods.
- Stay on top of competitors' backlink profiles and keywords to find new link opportunities.
- Prospect for high-authority, quality blogs and identify the best person to contact.
- Design creative campaigns to build and maintain meaningful relationships with other websites and blog owners.
- Write compelling pitches and execute creative outreach campaigns in adherence with email marketing best practices.
- Negotiate guest post placements, topics and create detailed content briefs for writers at scale.
- Evaluate inbound collaboration requests and extract maximum SEO benefits for Time Doctor.
- Research, design, and test creative digital PR and link-building tactics.
- Maintain backlink diversity.
- Meet monthly minimum targets.
- Monitor and report on link-building campaigns and organic ranking results.
- Proactively suggest process improvements and new ideas to improve link-building efficiency.
- 2 years experience in an SEO marketing role, ideally at a technology company
- You’ve successfully done link building on a large scale and you enjoyed the experience.
- You have experience working with tools like Ahrefs, Moz, Buzzstream, Google Sheet, and Google Docs.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- You understand SEO best practices, have a solid knowledge of ranking factors, search engine algorithms, and the importance of off-site SEO
- You’re a prospector. You know how to find high-quality link opportunities and can identify the best person to contact.
- You’re an excellent negotiator. One of your biggest strengths is your ability to convince people.
- You enjoy building meaningful long-term relationships, networking, and community involvement.
- You understand email marketing best practices to avoid spam and hit the inbox.
- You have a writer’s soul. You know what good content looks like at a glance, can create your own content briefs, and write quality content.
- You have top-level internet research skills.
- You work independently. But you still enjoy working in a collaborative environment. You lead yourself while adhering to team guidelines.
- You are organized and results-oriented.
- You have experience working remotely with teammates across different time zones.
This is a full-time, 100% remote position that will allow you to work from anywhere.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Time Doctor:
Our vision is to be the most trusted time-tracking and productivity application for remote teams. We help companies and employees do their best work. We’re looking for people passionate about spreading the practice of remote work with all of the benefits that come with it. We believe that office life is antiquated, that geography should not limit your career prospects, and that people should be able to work from wherever they want.
We’re a diverse global team of over 100 people working 100% remotely in over 30 different countries. Learn more about us here: https://www.timedoctor.com/about-us.html