About the Role
Time Doctor, the world’s leading productivity solution for remote teams, is seeking a talented Business Development Representative to uncover opportunities and build a pipeline for account executives. We're growing our sales team and need great people to join Time Doctor and accept the challenge to meet our aggressive goals.
This position will work directly with the entire sales team. The BDR will be expected to take advantage of our extensive sales training program to hit immediate pipeline targets, as well as prepare for and grow into a larger role. You will be working with the APAC region working 9 AM - 5 PM GMT +8
- Work to support the sales team to target and map the target customers(s).
- Build a network; research prospective clients through the use of web/social media, internal databases, and external tools to identify leads.
- Gathering market intelligence in new verticals.
- Set up meetings or calls between prospective clients and Account Executives.
- Provide an excellent customer experience with each point of contact, become a trusted resource, and develop superior relationships with prospects.
- Continually follow-up with and monitor passed leads, to ensure a consistent customer experience and maintain momentum.
- Drive pipeline through outbound prospecting.
- Work closely and collaboratively with assigned regional sales execs to develop and execute prospecting activities.
- Telephone and email into targeted accounts, utilize lists r or personally researched contacts within a specified region/market to uncover and qualify opportunities.
- Work closely with Marketing to execute the demand generation playbook for crafting monthly email marketing campaigns, and identifying and targeting prospects at key accounts.
- Collaborate with Marketing to further improve on what messaging and positioning are working in prospecting efforts.
- Understand the needs and goals of each customer to best align them with the appropriate resources or internal teams for follow-up.
Required Skills and Experience
- 2+ year BDR or equivalent sales experience, particularly in B2B software markets.
- Experience utilizing tools such as HubSpot, Linkedin, and ZoomInfo, turning prospects into accounts.
- Experience with, and talent for, outbound sales and prospecting.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- Excellent communication, follow-up and negotiation skills.
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations.
- Track record of overachieving sales quotas.
- A natural ability to learn new software tools and techniques autonomously.
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce).
- Possess a “customer first” outlook with the ability to execute in line with overall business goals.
- Strong personal initiative and self-starter mentality.
- A growth mindset, with a strong desire for coaching, personal development and on-the-job learning.
This is a full-time, 100% remote position that will allow you to work from anywhere.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our vision is to be the most trusted time-tracking and productivity application for remote teams. We help companies and employees do their best work. We are looking for people passionate about spreading the practice of remote work with all of the benefits that come with it. We believe that office life is antiquated, that geography should not limit your career prospects, and that people should be able to work from wherever they want.
We’re a diverse global team of over 130 people working 100% remotely in over 30 different countries. We’re looking for innovative team members ready to help us modernize remote work. Learn more about us here - https://www.timedoctor.com/about-us.html