You will be part of the Time Doctor QA Team and your main responsibilities will be testing new features developed for our core products. You will be testing across different browsers and OS versions (mobile and desktop). Your responsibilities will include also building regression tests, perform manual testing and take part into building scenarios for automated testing with Selenium.
You are required to attend to daily stand up meetings with the QA Team and needs to submit a comprehensive report every after a smoke testing is done. You will take part into scrum management processes which includes processes of creating and testing candidate releases and production releases.
You will be responsible for:
1. writing and executing all the test cases manually and report defects, define severity and priority for each defect
2. carry out regression testing every time when changes are made to the code to fix defects (including in testing, staging and production servers)
3. decide the best method of testing based on the information provided by development teams or customer support teams.
4. prepare the status report of testing activities (written test reports, checklist spreadsheets)
To be a match for this job, you need to have:
1. At least [fifth generation] Corei3/Corei5 2.5+ Ghz up
2. Memory – 8GB [least is 4GB] 1TB max
3. Video – dedicated video card with at least 2GB GPU memory [PCIe – AMD or Nvidia ]
4. Hard Drive – Any 7200 RPM 500 GB or more [recommended: SSD 256 or higher, Intel, Samsung]
5. Should have a mic for recording videos on reported issues
6. Should have a working webcam to test webcam shot feature and for meeting purposes
ABOUT OUR COMPANY AND PRODUCT:
Our vision is to be the most trusted time tracking and productivity application for remote teams. We want to help companies know if their remote teams are working productively.
We develop and market Time Doctor, a time-tracking and productivity tool. Our software can be used by individuals or teams to track time for tasks and to monitor computer activity by taking screenshots while working, monitoring keyboard and mouse activity, and tracking web app and website usage.
We have a team of over 65 people working 100% remotely in 28 different countries. Find out more about us here: