About this Role
Time Doctor is in hyper-growth mode as we work to become the most trusted productivity application for remote teams. To help keep pace with and accelerate our growth, we are looking for a hands-on Global VP of Channel Sales to expand our global team, identify new strategies and channels of opportunity, and maximize our existing partnerships.
You’ll be reporting to our COO who will support you as you build broad and deep alliances, lead your team, expand our geographical sales coverage, and develop a channel strategy with an acute revenue-generating focus. Our business is rapidly growing and it is important that each team member in our organization is dynamic, can pivot, and has the capability to wear multiple hats if needed.
A successful candidate is highly analytical (lives in numbers) and strategic, deeply process-oriented with Channel operations, and has a deep understanding of the HCM partner community and the ability to influence at all levels.
As the Global VP of Channel Sales, you will:
- Build an effective global team of channel sales specialists across APAC, EMEA, NAM and LATAM
- Refine, expand and improve our existing channel strategy and define the types of partnerships to build within specific market segments
- Drive strategic partnerships with other market leaders, channels/consultancies, resellers, and go-to-market partners
- Manage and expand existing partner relationships as well as seek out and develop new ones
- Provide pre-transaction support, including deal structuring, modeling, and negotiating
- Work to achieve quarterly and annual revenue targets tied to sales generated by our partners
- Forecast, budget, and track actual performance against budgets
- Lead, hire, and grow the Channel team globally, including coaching our channel sales specialists
- Evangelize Time Doctor’s products to our partners including facilitating training and providing appropriate resources
- Roll up your sleeves and get involved in the day-to-day of prospecting, selling, and training new partners
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of channel or indirect sales experience
- 5+ years of managing a region or global channel strategy for a B2B software company, preferably in the HCM space
- 5+ years experience being responsible for a business line, P&L, or otherwise managing a team with revenue goals
- 5+ years experience in managing a team of sales professionals with extensive experience in general management functions (hiring, performance reviews, 1:1’s, etc.)
- Data Driven: Extremely comfortable in data analysis and evaluation of performance metrics. You understand the value of a metrics focused strategy.
- Passionate about Remote Work: Comfortable working and able to thrive in a remote team environment. You believe that remote is the future of work.
- Entrepreneurial: You have an entrepreneurial and positive attitude with strong business development, influencing, and negotiation skills. We feel passionately about our channel sales and the opportunity it brings. We need an individual that feels equally passionate about driving that success.
- Self-driven Builder & Leader: You’re an experienced builder of inspired teams. You assemble teams that drive demonstrable growth in complex business environments. You develop and communicate the plan, while addressing issues that hinder performance and implementing best practice.
This is a full-time, completely virtual Global VP of Channel Sales role that will allow you to work from anywhere.
Our vision is to be the most trusted time-tracking and productivity application for remote teams. We help companies and employees do their best work. We are looking for people passionate about spreading the practice of remote work with all of the benefits that come with it. We believe that office life is antiquated, that geography should not limit your career prospects, and that people should be able to work from wherever they want.
We’re a diverse global team of over 100 people working 100% remotely in over 30 different countries. We’re looking for an innovative Global VP of Channel Sales ready to help us modernize remote work. Learn more about us here - https://www.timedoctor.com/about-us.html