About the Role
This is a unique opportunity to develop your career as a senior engineer during an exciting period of hypergrowth. You’ll work closely with internal revenue-generating teams to design and deliver solutions that will enable Time Doctor to scale and remain the market leader. All of this will be achieved through your ability to both deliver and collaborate with a team of talented engineers and product managers. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a modern tech stack on a product that has traction with significant growth opportunities. This role will be porting to the VP of Growth.
- Create elegant and well-tested code that’s easy to maintain and ensures high performance at scale
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of data and applications through analysis, coding, clear documentation, and problem resolution
- Analyze and translate business and functional specifications and change requests into technical specifications
- Understand and follow Data Governance and ensure attention to data quality
- Collaborate and contribute as part of a team that includes product managers, designers, and front-end engineers
- Use your combined product and engineering mindset to have an impact on how we’re able to continually improve our products from a functional and scale perspective
- Continually learn and research engineering trends to ensure that we’re always using the most appropriate technology available
- At least 4 years of professional back-end experience, ideally working on Node.js applications at scale
- Hands-on experience with Distributed Architecture, building RESTful services, XML/JSON, and modern Application Servers
- Knowledge of API design, including versioning, isolation and micro-services
- Experience with designing and implementing ETL processes and the use of ETL tools
- Experience with customer data platforms, CRMs (Segment, Listtrack, Hubspot, Salesforce) is desirable
- Strong MongoDB experience, ideally with some sharding experience
- Knowledge of relational and NoSQL database management systems
- Experience with test-driven development and continuous delivery, ideally in a product-focused SaaS environment
- Experience working with AWS (S3, SQS, Redshift, Lambda), Google BigQuery, Firebase, Redis, and Heroku
- Creative thinker with a natural interest in finding solutions to new problems.
How to Apply:
Click the Apply button below.
Our vision is to be the most trusted time-tracking and productivity application for remote teams. We help companies and employees do their best work. We’re looking for people passionate about spreading the practice of remote work with all of the benefits that come with it. We believe that office life is antiquated, that geography should not limit your career prospects, and that people should be able to work from wherever they want.
We’re a diverse global team of over 120 people working 100% remotely in over 30 different countries. We’re looking for an innovative senior integration node.js engineer ready to help us modernize remote work. Learn more about us here: https://www.timedoctor.com/about-us.html