About the Role
With Latin America sales growing 10x year after year, we’re looking for a Sales Assistant to help organize and ensure the success of the entire Latin American region. Thousands of companies in the area are reaching out to Time Doctor each month so that they can enable their team’s to work remotely and it’s only with you that we can take care of these customers.
Our team’s values are self defined as enabling each other, trusting and respecting each other, being solution focused, always persevering, and speaking with clarity and compassion - if you appreciate those values as well, please reach out.
This is an opportunity to have an impact on people’s lives and the environment as well as to give companies the tools they need to build a more diverse workforce. Every time a company can hire someone to work remotely means they can pull from more diverse cultural backgrounds, remove that person’s car from the road, and give them more time to spend with their family.
- Maintain Pipeline Organization: Keep all information updated in the CRM (Hubspot) and any other area that needs to be updated.
- Listening and Notetaking: Listen to calls in Spanish and Portuguese, identifying all next steps, needs, pains, and comments from the Customer.
- Research: Research sales prospects to obtain contact information and business data
- Proactive Help: Identify activities that move regional sales forward and proactively execute them.
- Follow Up: Handle any necessary follow up emails on behalf of the Account Executive
- Engage in Personal Development: Take control of your personal development by engaging in training that is available.
- Language: Fluency in Spanish, English and Portuguese.
- Working Hours: Able to work normal working hours in the LATAM region
- Experience: 1-3 years of executive assistant experience or sales development experience
- Organized: This role depends completely on your ability to be organized. You can keep information up to date, put it in the appropriate places, and have a systematic approach.
- Listening Skills: Your ability to listen to a conversation and translate that into needs, actions, and to do’s is critical.
- Language Skills: Your must be able to speak Spanish fluently and be able to understand professional Portuguese almost fluently.
- Perseverance: You’re able to have many items to be able to get accomplished in a short period of time and get them done.
- Quick Task Switching: The team is in growth mode, which means you may need to switch between research, follow-ups, internal communication, chat, and email.
- The Ability to Handle Ambiguity: You thrive in an environment where something may not be easy to find and directions are given at a high level.
- Work from Home: You have a fast internet connection, a place to work without distractions, and are comfortable working from home.
- Communication: We’re a 100%-remote team, so being able to communicate clearly, proactively, and in multiple ways (video, text, Zoom, etc.) is key.
- Curiosity: You’re the kind of person who always asks “Why?” You’re a delight to talk to at parties because you engage people with questions and want to learn more. This is important so that you come into this role with a deep curiosity about verticals, events, products, and competitors while keeping a finger on the pulse of changes.
Our vision is to be the most trusted time-tracking and productivity application for remote teams. We help companies and employees do their best work. We’re looking for people passionate about spreading the practice of remote work with all of the benefits that come with it. We believe that office life is antiquated, that geography shouldn’t limit your career prospects, and that people should be able to work from wherever they want.
We’re a diverse global team of over 100 people working 100% remotely in over 30 different countries. Learn more about us here: https://www.timedoctor.com/about-us.html