About the Role
Time Doctor is in a hyper-growth stage and we’re looking for an experienced VP of Customer Success to grow the team and ensure seamless customer experiences. You’ll work hand-in-hand with Sales, Channel, and Customer Support teams, ensuring that everyone is moving in concert to deliver an amazing customer experience.
Reporting to our COO, you’ll lead and grow the CS team, work closely with team leads to identify points of friction and the impact they have on our customer experience, and work to implement future-proof solutions. We’re looking for someone to obsess over the customer journey and strive to create a seamless experience once a prospect turns into a customer. You will ensure that handoffs along the journey are smooth in terms of cross-departmental coordination, setting expectations, and creating clarity of process for both our customers and our teams.
Most importantly, you will be responsible for ensuring that we retain our customers, get them to renew, refer their friends, and scream Time Doctor from a mountain top.
Your KPIs will be around reducing the customer onboarding time, and increasing retention and renewal rates.
- Build an amazing global team of Customer Success Specialists (doubling the team immediately).
- Design seamless customer handoff experiences from Sales and Channel to CS and Support.
- Analyze workflows of touch points with customers throughout their lifecycle, and improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Specify and project manage tools to improve the speed and quality of our interactions with customers.
- Work with our Product, Data Science, and Customer Support teams to identify and implement ways to reduce customer churn.
- Work with the Product team to establish, refine, and maintain customer feedback loops.
- Establish and maintain metrics dashboards for monitoring CS KPIs to keep everyone on the same page.
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures for common situations and interactions amongst our customer-facing teams.
- Identify and remove obstacles to delivering amazing customer experiences.
- Set quarterly and annual goals and refine them with our COO.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly performance reports by collecting and analyzing data.
- Forecast, budget, and track actual performance against budgets.
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of experience in Client Success for B2B SaaS products.
- 5+ years of management experience.
- 3+ years’ experience being responsible for a business line, P&L, or otherwise managing a team with revenue goals.
- Been on the front lines and have provided exceptional customer service to create happy customers.
- Proven experience of implementing successful churn management programs.
- Know how to create successful partnerships with sales teams to work effectively together.
- User focused: have a track record of developing feedback loops between customers and a Product Team to improve user experience and business metrics.
- Forward thinking: have used the latest AI tech for customer success, and understand where the tech is going and how it can be applied to CS.
- Extensive experience with best practices in general management functions (hiring, performance reviews, one-on-one’s, etc.).
- Data driven: extremely comfortable in data analysis and evaluation of performance metrics, you understand the value of a metrics focused strategy.
- Well-versed in building a streamlined and effective CS organization.
- Worked and thrived in a remote team environment.
This is a full-time role for a VP of Customer Success and it’s a completely virtual/telecommute position that will allow you to work from home.
Our vision is to be the most trusted time-tracking and productivity application for remote teams. We help companies and employees do their best work. We are looking for people passionate about spreading the practice of remote work with all of the benefits that come with it. We believe that office life is antiquated, that geography should not limit your career prospects, and that people should be able to work from wherever they want.
We’re a diverse global team of over 100 people working 100% remotely in over 30 different countries. We’re looking for an innovative VP of Customer Success ready to help us modernize remote work. Learn more about us here - https://www.timedoctor.com/about-us.html