About the Role
Time Doctor is in hyper-growth mode as we work to become the most trusted productivity application for remote and hybrid teams. To help keep pace with and accelerate our growth, we are looking for a hands-on Director of Channel and Strategic Alliances to expand our global team, identify new strategies and channels of opportunity, and maximize our existing partnerships and alliances
You’ll be reporting to our CRO who will support you as you build broad and deep alliances, lead your team, expand our geographical sales coverage, and develop a channel and alliance strategy with an acute revenue-generating focus. Our business is rapidly growing and it is important that each team member in our organization is dynamic, can pivot, and has the capability to wear multiple hats if needed.
A successful candidate is highly analytical (lives in numbers) and strategic, deeply process-oriented with Channel operations, and has a deep understanding of the HCM / CCaaS partner community and the ability to influence at all levels.
As the Global Director of Channel and Alliances, you will:
- Build an effective global team of Indirect sales specialists across APAC, EMEA, NAM and LATAM
- Refine, expand and improve our existing Indirect sales strategy and define the types of partnerships to build within specific market segments
- Drive strategic partnerships with consultancies, value added resellers, MSP’s, referral partners and strategic technology alliances
- Manage and expand our existing partner relationships as well as seek out and develop new ones
- Provide pre-transaction support, including deal structuring, modeling, and negotiating
- Work to achieve quarterly and annual revenue targets tied to sales generated by our partners
- Forecast, budget, and track actual performance against budgets
- Lead, hire, and grow the Indirect sales team globally, including coaching, mentoring and developing our Indirect sales specialists
- Evangelize Time Doctor’s products to our partners including facilitating training/enablement and providing appropriate resources
- Roll up your sleeves and get involved in the day-to-day of prospecting, selling, and training of new partners
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of channel or indirect sales experience
- 5+ years of managing a region or global channel strategy for a B2B software company, preferably in the HCM and / or CCaaS space
- 5+ years experience being responsible for a business line, P&L, or otherwise managing a team with revenue goals
- 5+ years experience in managing a team of sales professionals with extensive experience in general management functions (hiring, performance reviews, 1:1’s, etc.)
- Data Driven: Extremely comfortable in data analysis and evaluation of performance metrics. You understand the value of a metrics focused strategy.
- Passionate about Remote Work: Comfortable working and able to thrive in a remote team environment. You believe that remote is the future of work.
- Entrepreneurial: You have an entrepreneurial and positive attitude with strong business development, influencing, and negotiation skills. We feel passionately about our channel sales and the opportunity it brings. We need an individual that feels equally passionate about driving that success.
- Self-driven Builder & Leader: You’re an experienced builder of inspired teams. You assemble teams that drive demonstrable growth in complex business environments. You develop and communicate the plan, while addressing issues that hinder performance and implementing best practice.
This is a full-time, completely remote role that will allow you to work from anywhere.
Our vision is to be the most trusted time-tracking and productivity application for remote teams. We help companies and employees do their best work. We are looking for people passionate about spreading the practice of remote work with all of the benefits that come with it. We believe that office life is antiquated, that geography should not limit your career prospects, and that people should be able to work from wherever they want.
We’re a diverse global team of over 130 people working 100% remotely in over 30 different countries. Learn more about us here - https://www.timedoctor.com/about-us.html