About the Role
With the company growing 10x year over year and the enterprise support structure foundation created, we’re looking for an Enterprise Account Executive who not only wants a global territory with goals to close a handful of massive clients per year, but someone who is also 100% embracing of organizational change, feedback, and crm structure.
In exchange, we will be providing an opportunity to sell the leading work from anywhere software to a global marketplace of companies that need to figure out work from anywhere. This person will also have a dedicated SDR with resources to find, research, and prospect into companies, a marketing team focused on ABM, and a manager who will block and tackle for you.
The sales team’s values are self defined as trusting and respecting each other, being solution focused, always persevering, celebrating wins and moving on, and speaking with clarity and compassion.
This is an opportunity to have an impact on people’s lives and the environment as well as to give companies the tools they need to build a more diverse workforce. Every time a company can hire someone to work remotely means they can pull from more diverse cultural backgrounds, remove that person’s car from the road, and give them more time to spend with their family.
- Lead Gen: Work with your SDR and marketing to generate new leads through networking and prospecting, including cold calling, as well as using marketing and PR activities of the company;
- Knowledge: Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in figuring out win-based proposals and pricing;
- Discovery: Use your discovery skills to identify larger opportunities than the prospect may have initially considered, find other stakeholders to ensure the deal closes, and understand the impact of what our tool can do for them.
- Demo/Trial Assistance: Use that knowledge to show prospects our tool in a way that clearly, directly, and easily shows them how our functionality solves their problems and impacts their business.
- Negotiate and Close: Handle objections regarding pricing, competition, and time in a way that maintains integrity.
- Maintain Pipeline Organization: Use the CRM to always know what the next steps with deals will be and never let anything slip.
- Maintain Customer Relationships: Grow your personal business by ensuring a great customer experience and a great handoff to customer success, then leverage that for references, referrals, and case studies.
- Overachieve Activity Metrics: Understand how numbers impact your revenue targets and ensure you’re being proactive about outreach, meetings, proposals, and new customers signed.
- Engage in Personal Development: Take control of your personal development by engaging in training and custom coaching sessions each week.
- Language: English
- Location: Able to work normal working hours in APAC
- Experience: 5+ years of experience selling to the enterprise, with the ability to build rapport and trust with C-Suite executives
- Connections: An up to date network of professional and personal relationships with Call Centers/BPO’s at a high level.
- The Ability to Handle Ambiguity: You thrive in an environment where something may not be easy to find and directions are given at a high level.
- Sales Skills: You’ve had a lot of experience, training, and coaching sessions that have given you the ability to sell anything to anyone because you have a sales process.
- Flexibility: We have a strong culture of giving positive and constructive feedback as well as being open to change.Your ability to embrace this will be a big part of your happiness.
- Goal Oriented: You must have specific goals you’re striving toward or specific expectations of who you’re working on becoming.
- Emotional Intelligence: You’re able to mirror people, adjust your tone to get the reply you want, and work through conflicts with peers or prospects.
- Perseverance: You’re able to track down busy people and get them to take action by being creative in terms of your communication, research, and general hustle.
- Quick Task Switching: The team is in growth mode, which means you may need to switch between research, follow-ups, internal communication, configuring trial accounts, and reviewing reports with business owners.
- Work from Home: You have a fast internet connection, a place to work without distractions, and are comfortable working from home.
- Persistence: This was mentioned above, but it bears reiteration. You might need to connect with multiple stakeholders after a deal has gone dark – and to ensure it doesn’t go dark in the first place. Making sure that you’ve considered every opportunity to close a deal will be critical to your success.
- Communication: We’re a 100%-remote team, so being able to communicate clearly, proactively, and in multiple ways (video, text, Zoom, etc.) is key.
- Curiosity: You’re the kind of person who always asks “Why?” You’re a delight to talk to at parties because you engage people with questions and want to learn more. This is important so that you come into this role with a deep curiosity about verticals, events, products, and competitors while keeping a finger on the pulse of changes.
Our vision is to be the most trusted time-tracking and productivity application for remote teams. We help companies and employees do their best work. We’re looking for people passionate about spreading the practice of remote work with all of the benefits that come with it. We believe that office life is antiquated, that geography should not limit your career prospects, and that people should be able to work from wherever they want.
We’re a diverse global team of over 100 people working 100% remotely in over 30 different countries. We’re looking for an innovative account executive, ready to help us modernize remote work. Learn more about us here: https://www.timedoctor.com/about-us.html