About The Role:
As the company begins to grow, we’re looking for an experienced product leader to join as the VP of Product. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to direct product strategy for both the current and future versions of Time Doctor. We’ll provide the flexibility and resources you need to revolutionize the work analytics industry in an era where work gets done wherever you have your computer, not just in an office. Together we’ll help millions of people gain the freedom of being able to work from wherever whenever.
- Work in partnership with the executive team to build and execute a workforce analytics product strategy that makes it easy for teams to hold themselves accountable and become more productive
- Setting the product vision and roadmap over the next 1, 3 and 5 years
- Identify product KPIs and work with our outstanding Engineering Team to automate tracking
- Create and implement product strategy that helps Time Doctor expand into new verticals
- Report KPIs and coordinate any necessary user research
- Recruit team members to grow our world-class Product team
- Coach, mentor, supervise, and inspire the Product Team
- Build industry expertise and a deep understanding of the market forces that will shape our business today and in the future
- Move quickly. Test rapidly, collect feedback, iterate, rinse and repeat.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years experience in product management for a B2B SaaS business
- 3+ years experience in enterprise product development
- 2+ years’ experience being responsible for a business line, P&L, or otherwise managing a team with revenue and retention goals
- Data-driven: extremely comfortable in the language of data and statistical analysis, you understand the value of a metrics focused strategy
- Customer-focused: a track record of developing feedback loops between customers and a Product Team to improve user experience and business metrics
- Structured and methodical: have developed and executed an agile product decision-making framework and communicated it effectively across the organization
- Experience with best practices in general management functions (hiring, performance reviews, one-on-one’s, etc.)
- Well-versed in core concepts related to UI / UX, including direct experience with both qualitative and quantitative analysis, A/B testing, wireframing, rapid-prototyping, developing user feedback loops, NPS, etc.
- Knowledgeable across multiple functional areas outside of product management, such as engineering, business development, sales, customer support, finance or marketing.
- Strong understanding of the financial principles of running a SaaS business, including CAC, MRR, LTV, etc.
- In short, you’re experienced in product development, product management, product design, and product strategy
Our vision is to be the most trusted time-tracking and productivity application for remote teams. We help companies and employees do their best work. We are looking for people passionate about spreading the practice of remote work with all of the benefits that come with it. We believe that office life is antiquated, that geography should not limit your career prospects, and that people should be able to work from wherever they want.
We’re a diverse global team of over 130 people working 100% remotely in over 30 different countries. We’re looking for innovative team members ready to help us modernize remote work. Learn more about us here - https://www.timedoctor.com/about-us.html