About the Role
Time Doctor is the leading time tracking and productivity monitoring software for remote teams. Our goal with the software is to help individuals and organizations to be more productive while remote. Our own team is growing rapidly alongside the rise of flexible work, and we’re looking for a talented, passionate Recruiter to help us scale our talent acquisition practice.
As a Recruiter, you will be responsible for sourcing, evaluating and hiring talent in 30+ countries. You will ensure a best-in-class candidate experience by owning the full recruitment cycle, from application through hire. On an average day you might find yourself interviewing engineers, sourcing for marketing talent and collecting feedback from your interviewing committees.
This is a full-time three month contract position, with the potential for a longer-term position based on the candidate’s success and the company’s needs.
- Owning the full recruitment life cycle, from sourcing through recruitment coordination through offer negotiation.
- Design and implement short-term and long-term recruiting strategies for the company.
- Partnering with existing Recruiting and People Operations team to create an excellent candidate experience.
- Sourcing candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust recruiting pipeline.
- Screening candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications and performing phone screens.
- Coaching hiring managers and individual contributors on interview best practices, ensuring fair, effective and lawful hiring.
- Improving our existing recruiting process by implementing stronger hiring standards and interview feedback processes.
- Maintaining Time Doctor’s instance of Breezy to ensure accuracy. The Recruiter will find ways we can further leverage technology to ensure excellent recordkeeping and reporting.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to management and finance, with the goal of tracking key recruiting metrics such as time to hire, recruiting source efficacy, offer acceptance rate, etc.
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards.
- Effectively run recruitment marketing campaigns that attract elite talent and are cost effective.
- Collaborate with hiring managers and People Operations team in order to craft effective job descriptions.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years recruiting experience in technology recruitment, several of which should be in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Experience with full-lifecycle recruiting for non-technical and technical roles alike, from entry-level positions through director-level hires.
- Fluency in English, with impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Mastery and experience in hiring at a highly international, multinational company, with locations in several countries.
- Deep familiarity with industry-leading HR tech and ATS systems is a must.
- Advanced candidate sourcing skills, with experience developing and maintaining a “bench” of talent for your company.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. A successful candidate will be able to effectively represent Time Doctor and compellingly sell our strategic vision to candidates.
- Willingness to handle both large and small aspects of recruiting, such as strategic talent acquisition planning and scheduling interviews.
- An entrepreneurial bent and a self-starter’s attitude towards getting things done.
- The ability to operate with a high degree of autonomy in a fast moving, sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Google Drive, with the ability to create advanced reporting in spreadsheets
- Experience using Breezy is a big plus!
This is a full-time, 100% remote position that will allow you to work from anywhere.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our vision is to be the most trusted time-tracking and productivity application for remote teams. We help companies and employees do their best work. We are looking for people passionate about spreading the practice of remote work with all of the benefits that come with it. We believe that office life is antiquated, that geography should not limit your career prospects, and that people should be able to work from wherever they want.
We’re a diverse global team of over 100 people working 100% remotely in over 30 different countries. We’re looking for innovative team members ready to help us modernize remote work. Learn more about us here - https://www.timedoctor.com/about-us.html