About the Role
As a CSM, you’ll manage our mid-market (Tier 2) group of enterprise accounts in your territory, working to gain the trust, love, and long-term partnership of Time Doctor clients. You’ll aim to provide comforting coverage to a wide book of businesses through prioritization and automation. You’ll need to thrive in a fast-paced environment as you guide your clients through initial onboarding, setup, ongoing feature updates, and health check-ins. The primary focus of the CSM is on the adoption, growth, and retention of our mid-market clients while aiming to boost them into becoming Tier 1 accounts.
- Own, maintain, grow, and build your book of Tier 2 accounts through prioritized and automated engagements
- Drive successful Time Doctor onboarding to help customers realize the business value our products offer and how we can best support them
- Work to understand your customers’ business needs and pinpoint those we can aim to expand to Tier 1 accounts
- Lead ongoing messaging sequences, including product updates, plan changes, and check-ins for all accounts, and schedule top client trainings
- Closely monitor the health of all clients, including contracts, product issues/requests, end user adoption, and overall satisfaction with Time Doctor
- Partner closely with cross-departmental teams to share client feedback, escalate urgent issues, and contribute to wider team/company project plans
Required Skills & Experience
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of customer success or account management experience
- Experience interfacing with executives and navigating customer organizational structures
- Experience owning a book of 100+ accounts
- A proven track record of expanding client accounts, improving retention rates, and growing adoption
- Experience acting as a product expert in a similar role/company, providing product overviews/trainings, and partnering closely with a product team
- Past participation in cross-departmental processes and projects with other teams, such as sales, support, product, engineering, marketing, etc.
- Experience working remotely is a plus
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem-solving, multitasking, and prioritization skills
- Comfort using Zoom, Slack, Jira, SupportDesk, and other project management tools
This is a full-time, 100%-remote position that will allow you to work from anywhere.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our vision is to be the most trusted time-tracking and productivity application for remote teams. We help companies and employees do their best work. We’re looking for people passionate about spreading the practice of remote work with all of the benefits that come with it. We believe that office life is antiquated, that geography shouldn’t limit your career prospects, and that people should be able to work from wherever they want.
We’re a diverse global team of over 100 people working 100% remotely in over 30 different countries. We’re looking for innovative team members ready to help us modernize remote work. Learn more about us here: https://www.timedoctor.com/about-us.html